Sunday, May 2, 2021

Basetsana Kumalo Celebrates Her Birthday By Paying Forward

 Sunday Inspiration: Sharing Black Joy

Every Sunday, Meet the Visionaries who are inspiring our community.





I love life. I make each day count. I live a life of gratitude.
I know my life purpose and that  gives me a sense of direction.
(So) I wake up everyday and show up for my purpose.

Basetsana Kumalo


During troubling times, we need to hear stories of empowerment and caring. With so much disturbing news,  I love to hear positive stories that inspire and make me smile.  Basetsana's story exemplifies the joy of giving and the spirit of Ubuntu. For South Africans, "Ubuntu represents love, truth, peace, happiness, eternal optimism, inner goodness, and the  recognition that we are all one. Ubuntu is the essence of a human being, the divine spark of goodness inherent within each being. They believe that from the beginning of time the divine principles of Ubuntu have guided African societies." And it is wonderful to see someone put that into practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment